Once again, Silverpoint Homes was voted the #1 Favorite Place to Buy a Modular Home in Beckley WV according to the 2014 Register-Heralds Reader’s Choice awards. This is the 6th consecutive year of receiving this honor. We are grateful for this distinction and thank everyone who voted for us. We strive to provide the best value per square foot in custom home building. Since our start in 1997, we have always believed in providing a quality home at a reasonable price. Silverpoint Homes has continued with this philosophy through to today by exclusively offering off-frame modular homes that are built to last. With our relocation in 2010 to just off Interstate 64 outside of Beckley, we developed a Sales Center that showcases our homes in a community-like setting with decorated model homes on foundations to help our customers better visualize the home of their dreams. Currently, we have one of the largest modular home displays on the entire east coast with 8 model homes on display. We offer a wide range of modular homes from 1,200 square feet to over 4,000 square feet at prices to suit most any budget.
Silverpoint Homes named #1 Favorite Place to Buy a Manufactured Home in the 2014 Register-Heralds Reader’s Choice Awards
Joseph Coupal - Wednesday, July 02, 2014
- Ranch Style Modular Homes Offer Returns Beyond The Financial - Chapel Hill, NC
- Large Traditional Cape Cod Style Home: The Stanley Cape Modular Home - Greensboro, NC
- Check Out Ranch-Style Modular Homes - Greensboro, NC
- Building Smart for Appraisal
- The Buckeye II Cape Cod Style Modular Home has a Trademark Wrap Porch and More - Lincolnton, NC
- Introducing The Gorgeous Beckley Ranch Style Modular Home - Beckley, WV
- The Carolina T-Ranch Style Modular Home: Get Floored, Literally! - Lincolnton, NC
- It’s All In The Details (Interior Edition)
- What’s the real cost?
- Cumberland Traditional Ranch Style Modular Home Improves the Single Story Living Experience - Greensboro, NC