Once again, Silverpoint Homes was voted the #1 Favorite Place to Buy a Modular Home in Beckley WV according to the 2014 Register-Heralds Reader’s Choice awards. This is the 6th consecutive year of receiving this honor. We are grateful for this distinction and thank everyone who voted for us. We strive to provide the best value per square foot in custom home building. Since our start in 1997, we have always believed in providing a quality home at a reasonable price. Silverpoint Homes has continued with this philosophy through to today by exclusively offering off-frame modular homes that are built to last. With our relocation in 2010 to just off Interstate 64 outside of Beckley, we developed a Sales Center that showcases our homes in a community-like setting with decorated model homes on foundations to help our customers better visualize the home of their dreams. Currently, we have one of the largest modular home displays on the entire east coast with 8 model homes on display. We offer a wide range of modular homes from 1,200 square feet to over 4,000 square feet at prices to suit most any budget.
Silverpoint Homes named #1 Favorite Place to Buy a Manufactured Home in the 2014 Register-Heralds Reader’s Choice Awards
Joseph Coupal - Wednesday, July 02, 2014
- Why Choose Modular Homes from Silverpoint Homes?
- Reason for Choosing Modular Homes from Silverpoint Homes - Greensboro, NC
- The Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Building a New Home
- Choose Silverpoint Homes for Your New Home Construction Project?
- Choosing Modular Homes Over Traditional Construction
- Modular Homes are Built Faster and Better than Traditionally Constructed Homes
- Front and Interior Doors Complement Your Modular Home
- Modular Construction for Strong Hurricane Proof Homes
- Home Building Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- Modular Homes Have Weather-Resistant Barriers For Added Protection