This model home is on display at our Lincolnton, NC Sales Center. -
Pricing shown is based on area served by the Sales Center location where model home is displayed. Pricing varies by Sales Center due to variations in state & local build specifications/requirements, labor costs, transportation costs, taxes, and what is included in price.
- 6 1/4” Crown Moulding & 5 1/4” Baseboard
- Laminate Floors in Living AreasLiving Room & Family Room
- Wrap-Around Porch w/ Craftsman Style Vinyl Posts and Rails
- 9/12 Roof Pitch with Unfinished Upstairs
- Hand-Laid Stone on Bay Window as shown
- Vertical Board & Batten Vinyl Siding in Gable and on 4’ Window Dormer as shown
- Decorative Gable Insert as shown
- Upgraded Salem Window Trim
- Architectural Shingles
- Upgraded Front Door with Two Sidelights
- 9' Sidewalls
- Kitchen Island Bar w/ Tray Ceiling and Pendant Lights
- Custom Marsh Cabinets Throughout
- 6” Ceramic Backsplash in Kitchen and Baths
- Decorative Glass Pantry Door
- Upgraded Whirlpool® Black Ice Kitchen Appliance Package - Smoothtop Electric Range, Spacesaver Microwave, 27 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Dishwasher
- 36” Ventless Gas Fireplace with Hand-Laid Stack Stone Surround
- 60“ Ceramic Tile Shower in Master Bath
- Cubby Bench in Utility Room
- Laundry Folding Table in Utility Room
- 2" Vinyl Blinds throughout
|PRICING||Approx. Square Feet||Price w/ Options Shown|
Optional - Finished On-Site
Any pricing shown is based on area served by the Model Home & Design Center location where the model home is displayed. Pricing varies by location due to variations in state & local build specifications/requirements, labor costs, transportation costs, taxes, and what is included in price. While we try to ensure that all prices posted are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical or other errors that may appear on this site. Prices are subject to change without notice until a contract is signed. Please contact or visit the closest Model Home & Design Center to your build location to verify current pricing.
Footer: Grade house pad & pour concrete
Foundation: 4 block average height
Building Permits including Environmental Health Permit
Decks are included in all side and rear entrances/exits.
Porches are optional but priced in our model homes on display
Normal delivery of home to site
Crane Set of home on foundation (up to 90 Ton crane included in price)
Exterior Finish Work: shingles, siding, trim
Interior Finish Work: drywall, flooring, trim
HVAC (electric heat pump and furnace) or self contained heat pump depending on model
Electric Water Heater
Electrical meter base and connections are included in our pricing. Mast kit is not included.
Backfill, finish grading, and drainage
Grass seed and straw on disturbed areas - approximately 15' to 20' around home
NC Sales Tax
Warranty: 1 Year Service; 10 year Major Structural Defects
Items listed below are not included in the price, but many can be added for additional fees.Site Prep: clearing and grading
Paint - our homes come with white primer on walls and ceilings
Décor Decks/Porches (some models include porches)
Utility connections (electric, water, sewer, gas, tv, phone)
We will connect water and sewer lines to the home. Customer responsible for getting water & sewer to the home.
Note: What is Included/Not Included varies by Sales Center due to Local/Regional requirements.