This model home is on display at our Lincolnton, NC Sales Center. -
Pricing shown is based on area served by the Sales Center location where model home is displayed. Pricing varies by Sales Center due to variations in state & local build specifications/requirements, labor costs, transportation costs, taxes, and what is included in price.
- 7/12 Roof Pitch with Architectural Shingles
- 6' x 28' Saddle Roof Front Porch with Vinyl Posts/Rails
- Board & Batten Shutters on Front
- Sliding Patio Door at Nook
- 9' Smooth Ceilings with Crown Molding
- Laminate Hardwood Floors in Living Room
- Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets
- Walk-In Pantry with Decorative Glass Door
- Upgraded GE® Black Kitchen Appliance - Smoothtop Electric Range, Spacesaver Microwave, 22 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Dishwasher
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- 2" Vinyl Blinds throughout
|PRICING||Approx. Square Feet||Price w/ Options without Porch||Price w/ Options Shown with Porch|
Footer: Grade house pad & pour concrete
Foundation: 4 block average height
Building Permits including Environmental Health Permit
Decks are included in all side and rear entrances/exits.
Porches are optional but priced in our model homes on display
Normal delivery of home to site
Crane Set of home on foundation (up to 90 Ton crane included in price)
Exterior Finish Work: shingles, siding, trim
Interior Finish Work: drywall, flooring, trim
HVAC (electric heat pump and furnace) or self contained heat pump depending on model
Electric Water Heater
Electrical meter base and connections are included in our pricing. Mast kit is not included.
Backfill, finish grading, and drainage
Grass seed and straw on disturbed areas - approximately 15' to 20' around home
NC Sales Tax
Warranty: 1 Year Service; 10 year Major Structural Defects
Items listed below are not included in the price, but many can be added for additional fees.Site Prep: clearing and grading
Paint - our homes come with white primer on walls and ceilings
Décor Decks/Porches (some models include porches)
Utility connections (electric, water, sewer, gas, tv, phone)
We will connect water and sewer lines to the home. Customer responsible for getting water & sewer to the home.
Note: What is Included/Not Included varies by Sales Center due to Local/Regional requirements.