Drake - 1882 sq ft
Dimensions - 72x26
1st Floor Sq Ft -
2nd Floor Sq Ft -
Interested in the Drake?
Fill out the form below to contact us.
- 7/12 Roof Pitch
- 32’ Gable Front Porch with Vertical Accent Siding
- Upgraded Rectangular Glass Fiberglass Front Door
- 30-Year Architectural Shingles
- 8' x 10' Deck with Steps - Treated Lumber
- 8' Sidewalls
- Laminate Floor Covering in Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Den, 16” x 16” Vinyl Tile Floor Covering in Bathrooms and Utility Room, Carpet and Pad in Bedrooms and Bedroom Closets
- Gas Fireplace with Hand-Laid Stack Stone Surround and Rough-Hewn Mantle in Den
- Atrium Patio Door in Dining Room
- Hardwood 30/36” Kitchen Cabinets with Crown Moulding, Laminate Countertops with Crescent Edge and 6” Mosaic Backsplash, Pendant Lights over Raised Bar, Gooseneck Faucet at Kitchen Sink and Recessed Lighting as shown
- Upgraded Whirlpool® Kitchen Appliance Package – Stainless Steel Smoothtop Electric Range with Spacesaver Microwave, 20 cu. ft. Stainless Steel/Black Refrigerator and Dishwasher
- 60“ Ceramic Walled Shower in Master Bath
- Decorative Interior Columns in Den
- Color Painted Walls in Living Room, Dining Room and Master Bedroom (customer selected) Other Walls and Smooth Ceiling Painted Bone White
- Two-Panel Interior Doors, (1) Phone Jack and 2” Mini Blinds throughout
Video TourAny pricing shown is based on area served by the Model Home & Design Center location where the model home is displayed. Pricing varies by location due to variations in state & local build specifications/requirements, labor costs, transportation costs, taxes, and what is included in price. While we try to ensure that all prices posted are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical or other errors that may appear on this site. Prices are subject to change without notice until a contract is signed. Please contact or visit the closest Model Home & Design Center to your build location to verify current pricing.
Footer: Grade house pad & pour concrete
Foundation: 4 block average height
Building Permits including Environmental Health Permit
Decks are included in all side and rear entrances/exits.
Porches are optional but priced in our model homes on display
Normal delivery of home to site
Crane Set of home on foundation (up to 90 Ton crane included in price)
Exterior Finish Work: shingles, siding, trim
Interior Finish Work: drywall, flooring, trim
HVAC (electric heat pump and furnace) or self contained heat pump depending on model
Electric Water Heater
Electrical meter base and connections are included in our pricing. Mast kit is not included.
Backfill, finish grading, and drainage
Grass seed and straw on disturbed areas - approximately 15' to 20' around home
NC Sales Tax
Warranty: 1 Year Service; 10 year Major Structural Defects
Items listed below are not included in the price, but many can be added for additional fees.Site Prep: clearing and grading
Paint - our homes come with white primer on walls and ceilings
Décor Decks/Porches (some models include porches)
Utility connections (electric, water, sewer, gas, tv, phone)
We will connect water and sewer lines to the home. Customer responsible for getting water & sewer to the home.
Note: What is Included/Not Included varies by Sales Center due to Local/Regional requirements.