Silverpoint Homes was established in April 1997 as a manufactured housing dealer in Beaver, WV. We initially specialized in high-quality Amish-built single-wide and double-wide mobile homes. In 2000, Silverpoint Homes began offering modular homes and by 2006, modular homes became our specialty. In 2012, we moved to our new location on University Drive, just off I-64 outside of Beckley, WV at where we exclusively offered modular homes.
In 2014, Silverpoint Homes acquired the modular retail operations of Key Properties in Lincolnton, NC. Silverpoint Homes of North Carolina will operate in much the same manner as our West Virginia operations - offering quality modular homes at reasonable prices - making us the Best Value per Square Foot.
In 2016, Silverpoint Homes acquired the retail sales centers of Nationwide Homes in Greensboro, NC and Martinsville, VA. Nationwide Homes will return their focus on building modular homes. This acquisition makes Silverpoint Homes one of the largest modular home retailers in the United States.
Silverpoint Homes is an independent, family owned & operated business.
Why Silverpoint Homes?
- Over 20 Years in Business
- 4 Regional Sales Centers
- Comprising the largest display of modular model homes in the region
- 2015 MHI National Retail Sales Center of the Year (Beckley, WV)
- Member of Volume Buyer Group = Discount pricing, Exclusive Floor Plans, Priority Scheduling
- Specialize in modular homes
- Family owned and operated
- Over 800 homes sold in the region
- Licensed General Contractor in West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, & South Carolina